HOW TO TEACH THE HEALTH & WELLBEING BENEFITS OF SPIRITUALITY
this pioneering and inspirational training you will learn the key
concepts and strategies for sharing the deep and enduring health
benefits of spirituality. There is irrefutable evidence for these
benefits, but we often face a challenge in how best to explain and share
You will emerge from this experiential day
with clarity and confidence about the theory and practice - an approach
that you can use and share immediately.
The day will include:
• We will look at the compelling evidence base for the benefits of spirituality
• The support from significant bodies such as the UN, Ofsted and Royal College of Psychiatrists
• The crucial biological science that underlies the benefits
We will explore and experience the universal practices for physical and
psychological wellbeing including: • the search for meaning • community
• belonging and sense of identity • connection with the natural world •
self-care • mindfulness • breath • grounding • enjoyment • rest •
• The crucial communication strategies for
bridge-building so that spirituality can be explained to people who are
• How we relieve suffering and midwife the birth of consciousness.
CPD certification can be given for this course for counsellors, therapists and members of the Federation of Holistic Therapists
"The Tree of Life is an inspirational community organization that touches people's hearts, opens their minds and awakens their spirits. It uplifts people's vibrations, supports consicous living and radiates with love, light and joy. It is a vibrant channel through which people synchronistically connect with each other and find their inspired next steps"